Key Strengths & Weaknesses
This section identifies the key strengths which Jason brings to the organisation. Jason has abilities, skills and attributes in other areas, but the statements below are likely to be some of the fundamental gifts he has to offer.
Jason’s key strengths:
● Fair mindedness in implementing systems.
● He is well informed, especially on more technical information.
● Disciplined and precise.
● Understands underlying principles.
● Knows the importance of detail within the process.
● Rapid reasoning.
● Remains calm under pressure.
Jung said “wisdom accepts that all things have two sides”. It has also been said that a weakness is simply an overused strength. Jason’s responses to the Evaluator have suggested these areas
as possible weaknesses
Jason’s possible weaknesses:
● Can be too self critical.
● Sometimes avoids high risk solutions.
● May appear unsociable.
● Does not enjoy fast change.
● Tends to clam up if not encouraged to express himself.
● Can resist by being passive yet stubborn simultaneously.
● His need to assimilate information takes time. This may frustrate others who expect a more
● May have to work at being more action orientated.
● Emphasis on “correctness” can delay implementation.
● Could appear to be too demanding of exact standards.